Chinese – Guangdong
Authentic Sichuan cooking takes on a new identity with an array of creative dishes that attract today’s those who enjoy this fiery yet highly nuanced cuisine. Yun Yan combines unconventional cooking styles and updated classic Sichuan recipes to create dishes that evoke surprise and smiles, coupled with an attentive and knowledgeable service team that makes lunch or dinner at Yun Yan the place to be.
Sichuan cuisine’s huge variety of tastes has won the praise of – “One dish, one style; a hundred dishes, a hundred tastes”. Combining the richness of traditional Sichuan flavors and modern technique, Yun Yan exemplifies the five distinctive spicy tastes in Sichuan cuisine: Mala, Hula, Pickled Pepper, Chopped Chili and Hot & Sour; and the non-spicy specialties of Salty, Sweet & Sour, taking diners on a gourmet journey through Sichuan.
Yun Yan radiates elegance and modern understatement with reflection of traditional Sichuanese culture. The warmth of wood, bamboo and rustic brick walls creates an impressive contrast against the contemporary furniture and fills the dining room with a rustic sense of nature and comfort. At the moment of arrival, patrons can catch an eyeful of the sprawling wall painting and modern appetizer bar, accompanied with the communal tables and a private room that create a lively vibe and all-round experience for individual and group dining.
- Bites of Distinction 2016 (Chinese Sichuan category), CRAVE magazine
- Bib Gourmand Recommended Restaurant, The MICHELIN Guide Hong Kong & Macau 2013 – 2016
- Top 10 Restaurants Awards in the category of Chinese – Sichuan, WOM Guide 2014
- 100 Top Tables 2013 and 2014 – South China Morning Post (SCMP)
- Silver Award – Beef Category, Best of the Best Culinary Awards 2012 Winning Dish: Chinese Style Sous Vide Beef Tenderloin with Wild Mushroom Oil and Sichuan Garden Vegetables
- U Favourite Other Chinese Cuisine in U Favourite Food Awards 2012, U Magazine
12:00pm – 4:00pm & 6:00pm – 10:30pm (last order by 10:00pm)
Shop 1001B, 10/F, Times Square,
1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay,
View our location
Tel: +852 2375 0800
Cuisine type: Sichuan