For 40 years, Tsui Hang Village Restaurant has been a place for those who enjoy Cantonese cooking. Currently, three outlets in Hong Kong feature classic recipes and local favorite dishes, keeping regulars coming back for more while the Tsui Hang name continues to attract new fans every day. Over the years, Tsui Hang Village is dedicated to preserving the traditions of hand-crafted Guangzhou cuisine with relaxing atmosphere and attentive service.
Here at Tsui Hang Village, freshness comes first. Each dish is prepared with select ingredients and sauces that represent real Guangdong cooking. They are noted as well for their unique and authentic Shunde and Hakka-style dishes. Tsui Hang Village is a Mecca as well for its dim sum house specialties like Honey-glazed Barbecued Pork and Shredded Boneless Chicken. Classic dishes of yesteryear also feature prominently on the menu as do nourishing seasonal selections that highlight the best that nature has to offer. Tsui Hang Village is available for festive dining with special set menus and dishes to celebrate every occasion.
Inspired by Asian elegance, Tsui Hang Village in Central takes on warm and neutral tones to create a sophisticated and harmonious ambience. On any given day, you are liable to be dining next to Hong Kong’s most famous movers and shakers as well as top celebrities who have long enjoyed Tsui Hang Village.
- Silver Award – Chicken Pot Category, Best of the Best Culinary Awards 2015, Hong Kong Tourism Board
Winning Dish: Deep Fried Chicken with Hot and Spicy Sauce
- Silver Award – Minced Meat Dishes Category, Best of the Best Culinary Awards 2015, Hong Kong Tourism Board
Winning Dish: Steamed Minced Pork mixed with Chuanbei and Oats
- Top 10 Restaurants Awards in the category of Chinese – Guangdong, Non-Hotel Casual, WOM Guide 2014
- Silver Award – Dim Sum Category, Best of the Best Culinary Awards 2014, Hong Kong Tourism Board
Winning Dish: Steamed pork dumpling with shrimp and cordyceps, steamed molten taro bun
- Gold Award – Lobster Category, Best of the Best Culinary Awards 2012, Hong Kong Tourism Board
Winning Dish: Trio of Lobster in Pickled Olives, Pumpkin and Chinese Pesto
- Recommended Restaurant, Michelin Hong Kong Must Sees 2012
- Recommended Restaurant, Michelin Guide Hong Kong & Macau 2009
Monday – Saturday:
11:00am – 3:00pm & 6:00pm – 10:30pm
Sunday & Public Holidays:
10:30am – 3:00pm & 6:00pm – 10:30pm
2/F, New World Tower,
16-18 Queen’s Road, Central, Hong Kong
View our location
Tel: +852 2524 2012
Cuisine type: Guangdong